This week’s Free Stuff Fridays is sponsored by Reformation Heritage Books. There will be five winners this week and each of them will receive a copy of each of these books:
- Reformation Women by Rebecca Vandoodewaard. “In Reformation Women, Rebecca Vandoodewaard introduces readers to twelve sixteenth-century women who are not as well known today as contemporaries like Katie Luther and Lady Jane Grey. Providing an example to Christians today of strong service to Christ and His church, these influential, godly women were devoted to Reformation truth, in many cases provided support for their husbands, practiced hospitality, and stewarded their intellectual abilities.”
- Theology Made Practical by Joel Beeke, Michael Haykin, and David Hall. “In Theology Made Practical, Joel R. Beeke, David W. Hall, and Michael A. G. Haykin declare the significance of John Calvin’s life and ideas—particularly his contributions to systematic theology, pastoral theology, and political theology—as well as the influence he had on others through the centuries.”
- The Beauty and Glory of the Christian Worldview by Joel Beeke. “In this volume, several pastors and theologians band together to explore aspects of the Christian worldview such as God’s Trinity, supremacy, and loving sovereignty over all of life; the Christian’s identity in Christ, sexuality, and sufferings; and the Christian life as both earthly mission and heavenly pilgrimage.”
- Complete in Him by Michael W. Barrett. “Complete in Him examines essential and inseparable elements of the gospel in order to show that all of salvation relates to and flows from the Savior, Jesus Christ. Christ is everything. Salvation in Christ is complete, and we are complete in Him.”
- All That is in God by James E. Dolezal. “Unknown to many, increasing numbers of conservative evangelicals are denying basic tenets of classical Christian teaching about God, with departures occurring even among those of the Calvinistic persuasion. James E. Dolezal’s All That Is in God provides an exposition of the historic Christian position while engaging with these contemporary deviations.”
Enter To Win
Again, there are 5 prizes to win. And all you need to do to enter the draw is to drop your name and email address in the form below.
Giveaway Rules: You may enter one time. As soon as the winners have been chosen, all names and addresses will be immediately and permanently erased. Winners will be notified by email. The giveaway closes Saturday at noon.
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.